Stay tuned for the draft schedule for ACCUTE 2020!
If your proposal was accepted, here are your next steps:
- Confirm that you will attend the ACCUTE Conference by March 1, 2020.
- Join ACCUTE or renew your membership. (All conference participants must be members of ACCUTE in good standing.)
- Register to attend Congress and ACCUTE 2020. The Congress Registration Portal is now live, and rates are discounted at an early bird price until March 31, 2020.
- Arrange your travel. Air Canada, WestJet, and VIA Rail are offering special discounts for Congress travelers.
- Book your accommodations. There are special Congress rates for both on-campus and off-campus accommodations.
- Write the conference paper… (we can’t help much with that part.)
- If you’re a grad student, submit your paper by May 1, 2020 for consideration for the ACCUTE Grad Student Conference Paper Prize.
Please don’t delay in making your plans. We look forward to seeing you in Vancouver!
ACCUTE’s annual conference features nationally and internationally recognized scholars, and papers from across the range of periods, topics, and methodologies of English studies. Our programs also include sessions on professional and pedagogical concerns, as well as joint sessions with a number of other scholarly associations. This conference takes place at the annual meeting of the Congress of the Humanities and Social Sciences, including close to a 100 scholarly and professional associations.
2019: University of British Columbia, June 1-4
2018: University of Regina, May 26-29: program
2016: University of Calgary, May 28 -31: program
2015: University of Ottawa, May 30 May – 2 June 2015: program
2014: Brock University, May 24 – 27: program
2013: University of Victoria, June 1- 4: program
2012: University of Waterloo and Wilfrid Laurier University, May 26 – 29: program
2011: University of New Brunswick and St. Thomas University, May 28 – 31: program
2010: Concordia University, May 28-31: program
Programs before 2010 were published in the March issues of our newsletter, and can be found on our newsletter page.