Already an ACCUTE member?
We invite you to renew your membership to continue to enjoy member benefits, including email updates and a subscription to the English Studies in Canada journal.
Click here to access the member homepage and log-in to your account. (Your username is your email address; you will need to reset your password on the new membership system.)
Alternatively, you can download and email or mail a hard copy of the membership form along with your cheque or credit card information.
Not yet an ACCUTE member?
Membership is open to teachers of English in Canadian colleges and universities, and graduate students in English in Canadian universities. However, anyone interested in contributing to the discussion of the state of English studies in Canadian is welcome to join as an associate member.
By joining ACCUTE today, you gain:
- A political voice in a nationally recognized society
- Membership in the Canadian Federation for the Humanities and Social Sciences (CFHSS), which lobbies SSHRC and Ottawa on our behalf
- Access to the annual conference and eligibility for travel assistance to present at the conference
- Regular emails informing you about association news and deadlines and important policy developments
- Access to the quarterly ACCUTE newsletter, which features articles about current issues, scholarly and professional concerns, exchanges of opinion, key announcements, calls for papers, and news of members
- A subscription to the quarterly journal English Studies in Canada
- A listing (including your research areas) in the ACCUTE membership directory
A membership fee of $45.00- $175.00, depending on academic position and employment status, is required for a one-year membership to ACCUTE and to receive all of the membership benefits.
Alternatively, you can download and email or mail a hard copy of the membership form along with a cheque.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about this form.