The Taylor Institute for Teaching and Learning at the University of Calgary invites all Congress attendees to “Teaching and Learning In Action,” a week of (free) special programming and activities sponsored by the Taylor Institute. They’re also within our gorgeous new building. 🙂 Details and registration at http://bit.ly/TI-Congress.
Daily Relax, Rest, & Recharge
- Morning Meditation
- Rest & Recharge in our Reflection Loft
- Teaching Controversial Issues
- Active Learning Lab
- Disciplinary Inquiry in the Classroom: An Introduction to the Scholarship of Teaching and Learning (SoTL)
- Tour of the Taylor Institute for Teaching and Learning
- Tour of the Active Learning Spaces at the University of Calgary
Come see us! Details and registration at http://bit.ly/TI-Congress.
University Chair in Teaching and Learning, University of Calgary
Academic Director of the Taylor Institute for Teaching & Learning
Co-Editor of Teaching & Learning Inquiry (The ISSOTL Journal)
What’s happening in SoTL at the Taylor Institute?
Categories: ACCUTE conference