The University of Toronto Department of English is reaching out to all faculty and instructors to ask for with help spreading the word about The Professor Linda Munk Graduate Futures Scholarship, a transformational $20,000 scholarship offered to an outstanding applicant to the Master of Arts in English program at the University of Toronto (U of T).
We request your assistance in raising awareness of the award among undergraduate students and networks. If you can share, post, and circulate this message and the attached poster within your community, we would really appreciate your support. Thank you in advance for your help ensuring that all students who would benefit from this support are aware of this resource at the University of Toronto.
For more information, please visit the University of Toronto’s Department of English website.
About The Professor Linda Munk Graduate Futures Scholarship:
- All applicants to the MA English program at U of T are automatically considered for this award, which acknowledges exceptional academic merit.
- The application cycle for September 2024 admission opens on 1 October 2023. The application deadline is 20 December 2023.
- The Scholarship is awarded to one full-time MA student.
- The Scholarship is open to all areas of interest in English Literature, but where all other indicators of excellence are equal, priority will be given to a candidate whose area of interest is American literature.
- The Professor Linda Munk Graduate Futures Scholarshipwasestablished in 2020 in honour of Professor Emeritus Linda Munk (1937-2013), who was a faculty member in the Department of English until her retirement in 2003. Professor Munk’s commitment to excellence, passion for teaching, and love of American prose and poetry inspired her students and colleagues alike.
Categories: Funding Opportunities