Membership is open to teachers of English in Canadian colleges and universities, and graduate students in English in Canadian universities. However, anyone interested in contributing to the discussion of the state of English studies in Canadian is welcome to join as an associate member. (For information on how to renew your membership, please click here.)
Why Join ACCUTE?
By joining ACCUTE today, you gain:
- A political voice in a nationally recognized society
- Membership in the Canadian Federation for the Humanities and Social Sciences (CFHSS), which lobbies SSHRC and Ottawa on our behalf
- Access to the annual conference and eligibility for travel assistance to present at the conference
- Regular emails informing you about association news and deadlines and important policy developments
- Access to the quarterly ACCUTE newsletter, which features articles about current issues, scholarly and professional concerns, exchanges of opinion, key announcements, calls for papers, and news of members
- A subscription to the quarterly journal English Studies in Canada
- A listing (including your research areas) in the ACCUTE membership directory
Ready to Join?
Click here to fill out the online application for membership.
A membership fee of $45.00- $175.00, depending on academic position and employment status, is required for a one-year membership to ACCUTE and to receive all of the membership benefits.
Please contact ACCUTE if you have any problems accessing or filling out the online registration form.