Call for Papers
ACCUTE is excited to announce the call for papers for the 2019 conference, which will take place June 1-4, 2019, during the annual Congress of the Humanities and Social Sciences (French) at the University of British Columbia.
Deadline for all paper proposals:
November 15, 2018
New this year:
All submissions for ACCUTE should be made online through the ACCUTE Proposal Submission Form
You may submit a paper proposal to the General Call for Papers (where most proposals will be sent), or to an organized panel. Please click below for more information:
About the Conference:
ACCUTE’s annual conference features nationally and internationally recognized scholars, and papers from across the range of periods, topics, and methodologies of English studies. Our programs also include sessions on professional and pedagogical concerns, as well as joint sessions with a number of other scholarly associations.
This conference takes place at the annual meeting of the Congress of the Humanities and Social Sciences. Congress brings together scholars, teachers, administrators and graduate students associated with more than 100 scholarly and professional associations.
- Congress 2020 will take place May 30-June 5, 2020 at Western University.
- The bid process for Congress 2021 is currently underway. Please see the Congress website for more information.
- 2018: University of Regina, May 26-29: program
- 2017: Ryerson University, May 27-30: program and room chart
- 2016: University of Calgary, May 28 -31: program
- 2015: University of Ottawa, May 30 May – 2 June 2015: program
- 2014: Brock University, May 24 – 27: program
- 2013: University of Victoria, June 1- 4: program
- 2012: University of Waterloo and Wilfrid Laurier University, May 26 – 29: program
- 2011: University of New Brunswick and St. Thomas University, May 28 – 31: program
- 2010: Concordia University, May 28-31: program
- Programs before 2010 were published in the March issues of our newsletter, and can be found on our newsletter page.